Darkend WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkend WoW fully customized private server. Level 255 cap, custom 1-255 lvling roads, mall, custom gear, custom instances and bosses.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damneds Gm application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sadd
Noobie

Damneds Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Damneds Gm application   Damneds Gm application EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 pm

[color=darkblue]1. how long do you play a day.I Play 6h to 9 h par day

2. how much experinace do you have and can you prove it.I dont have experience but i know what gm can do and what gm cant do.

3. if you can prove it wat rank was you like az a gcdbmdsre etc?none

4. What are your storng points of being a gm. Help the server and help players for play in harmonie and have fun with player.

5. What would you do to help the server.If someone need help i will help him and for the server i can ccreate some new stuff for blizzsytle realm of funserver etc.

6. Ok hear is one question ok. so a player is telling you that he just lost a item from a dc and tells you about it wat do you do...I will say what item you lost because some item are deleted and check if its real because some poeple want a nice item if its say me i lost my item level 255 but its 244 i willl get a warning and after if its continue i will ban him for 1 - 2 day.

7. If some one missing Talents and opens a ticket to tell you he is missing beserker stance etc. and he is the only one to do this and he is lvl 25 what do you do.K first check if the talent its disable, but its level 25 and bersek stance its level 30 its cant lost it because its dont have it xD.

8. Ok so you found a hacker he is runing arund at faster speeds then a gm and is flying let alone now he is pvping like this wat would you do and why.target him and paralyse him and im going to ban him reason speed hack.

9. ok we have a no begging police right so wat if a player consently is begging wat do you do. "note one gm has been fired for doing this wrong". i will say to the players begging its now allowed in this server if you continue i will mute your for 10 mintue and if you restard begging i will ban you for 1 or 2 day.

10. A rogue on the funserver opens a ticket in tells you he cant learn duel wiled and why. what do you do.you see if its a bug but if its not a bug i will give him dual wiel skill.

11. Ok so now that you had to answer all them anyoing question's, one last one if you want one thing to improve on teh server wat would it be and why.Costume map i will create new map for this server and more event for player
/color]
Back to top Go down
ferrell42o
Admin
ferrell42o

PostSubject: Re: Damneds Gm application   Damneds Gm application EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:33 am

20% on gm quiz
Back to top Go down
imaleetlock
Noobie
imaleetlock

PostSubject: Re: Damneds Gm application   Damneds Gm application EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:01 am

... nice copy me for beserker stance lol =p its fine damneds ur my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damneds Gm application   Damneds Gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

Damneds Gm application
Page 1 of 1