Darkend WoW Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkend WoW fully customized private server. Level 255 cap, custom 1-255 lvling roads, mall, custom gear, custom instances and bosses.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules and Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ferrell42o
Admin
ferrell42o

Rules and Format Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Format   Rules and Format EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:11 am

Ok welcome to my home land you will be tested and if you pass all these question you will be hired Smile but they wont be easy. as im a very experinced dev.

to let you know there 10 questions ill give you ur grade after u post it. have fun and dont blow your brain otu trying to figure out

"ill probaly be updated this as time goes so other cant copy ur answers"

1. ppl are pvping like crazy at the mall you dont know why you talk to me and i tell you to look it up how wold you fix this problem.

2. When some one cast Frost Nova the server goes in to a reboot even the logon dc's what is going on and how can you fix this.

3. when some one quest up for isle of conquest the server goes boom in crashes i fixed this but tell me how this could have been posable or was it black magic xP.

4. Now to some more advance deving questions you was watching the server boot in on playercreature info you get a huge accese vialation in you dont know wat the helll just happend you just updated the database in made all teh players spawn in one spot for that epic funserver feeling.

5. When you start logon and the world you get a unknow keyacceese on the logonserver and no one can log on wat is the problem

6. you just up a new realm and your geting this werid visual c++ runtime error wat could posable cause this

7. you been working on a nice new server everything is great going so great you compiled the new core worked 100% you put collison.dll vmaps maps dbc scirpt_bin all in the folder with world and logon your start that badboy up in then you log on and it stuck at connected.. then just says disconected wat the fuck did you do wrong.

8. ok every one action bars are all fucked up in they have to respect to even keep there spells they gained from learning in the talent tree you just updated a buged spell in .dbc with a database edditor and your stupid ass pc froze in the midle of it and you close spell dbc just trying to make your pc not be stuck wat the fuck did you just do and how the hell can you fix it.

9. ok ill get kinda easyer you add all the new vmaps you just extracted from your wow folder and you want to try out collison in make a epic pvp server well ppl cant shot thorw walls in line of sight working to. but when you add the vmaps it just goes to a contesnt reboot after some one logs on wat happend and why.

10. if you do become a dev name one project you would do. and why you want to do it
Back to top Go down

Rules and Format
Page 1 of 1